commit: MinGW/cygwin tools plugin work

From: Jeremy Davis (jeremyd@computer.org)
Date: Sat Sep 13 2003 - 20:29:48 EDT

    This commit allows both MinGW and Cygwin to build all the tools plugins
    that presently build on Windows (note I make no assertions about actually
    working). Please edit tools/Makefile before attempting to build to
    comment/uncomment any plugins you do not wish to build, e.g. the Link
    based one that doesn't seem to work anymore (well does nothing visible
    anymore, not that I recall what it did before). For the aiksaurus plugin
    you will also need to update your peer aiksaurus module (I added a
    Makefile.abi there, hopefully no one minds) as it now is built during the
    plugin building (it was the easiest way for me to build it for MinGW :-)
    As always, these adjusts work for me, they may need further adjustments
    for non-root Cygwin installs, but hopefully not.

    Jeremy

    CVS:
    CVS: Committing in .
    CVS:
    CVS: Modified Files:
    CVS: tools/Makefile tools/abipaint/Makefile
    CVS: tools/abipaint/win/Makefile tools/abipaint/xp/Makefile
    CVS: tools/aiksaurus/Makefile tools/aiksaurus/win/Makefile
    CVS: tools/aiksaurus/xp/Makefile tools/babelfish/Makefile
    CVS: tools/babelfish/xp/Makefile tools/festvox/xp/AbiFestVox.cpp
    CVS: tools/festvox/xp/Makefile tools/freetranslation/Makefile
    CVS: tools/freetranslation/xp/Makefile tools/google/Makefile
    CVS: tools/google/xp/Makefile tools/link-grammar/Makefile
    CVS: tools/link-grammar/xp/GrammarChecker.cpp
    CVS: tools/link-grammar/xp/GrammarChecker.h
    CVS: tools/link-grammar/xp/LinkGrammarChecker.h
    CVS: tools/link-grammar/xp/Makefile tools/urldict/Makefile
    CVS: tools/urldict/xp/Makefile tools/wikipedia/Makefile
    CVS: tools/wikipedia/xp/Makefile wp/impexp/graphics/bmp/xp/Makefile
    CVS: Added Files:
    CVS: tools/festvox/Makefile
    MinGW/cygwin tools plugin Makefile fixes