Two words for "column"

From: Pierre Abbat (phma@webjockey.net)
Date: Tue Sep 16 2003 - 22:57:06 EDT

    I have decided to generally use "rajypau" for "column of a table" and "kamju"
    for "column of text" (the actual distinction is that a rajypau is a vertical
    part of something, while a kamju is a column made of something, so a kamju of
    text is a rajypau of the page). For some strings, I can't tell for sure which
    is meant. Can someone list which are which?

    phma

    --
    .i toljundi do .ibabo mi'afra tu'a do
    .ibabo damba do .ibabo do jinga