Re: Arabic Lang shaping in AbiWord 2.0

From: Hubert Figuiere (hfiguiere@teaser.fr)
Date: Wed Sep 17 2003 - 06:28:37 EDT

    On Wed, 2003-09-17 at 12:22, tomasfrydrych@yahoo.co.uk wrote:
    > Hi Isam,
    >
    > the whole of the shaping engine is in src/util/xp/ut_ContextGlyph.cpp
    >
    > I would really appreciate any fixes.

    As self proclaimed STABLE maintainer (unless someone claims it), I'd be
    willing to accept any fix in that area for 2.0.x branch. So feel free to
    post them to the list, or to Tomas.

    Isam, Tomas is the guy that did most if not all the BiDi work in
    AbiWord. We'd really appreciate to have this code working perfectly in
    Arabic too.

    Thanks

    Hub

    --
    "<erno> hm. I've lost a machine.. literally _lost_. it responds to ping,
    it works completely, I just can't figure out where in my apartment it