commit: partial fix for bug 3862

From: Kenneth J. Davis (jeremyd@computer.org)
Date: Sun Sep 21 2003 - 09:25:45 EDT

    Only active on Windows as we use peer iconv, which includes the extra
    DOS/Windows console codepage support; I'm not sure if other platforms
    normally include them, nor how to determine so in the build
    process/runtime. I also changed the text importer to not fail on
    control codes (0-0x1f), instead replace them with '?'. This allows
    it to load my test document (see FILE_ID.DIZ from site mentioned in bug)
    instead of generating the failed to load document error.
    The two new strings may need adjusting.

    Jeremy

    CVS:
    CVS: Committing in .
    CVS:
    CVS: Modified Files:
    CVS: af\util\xp/ut_Encoding.cpp af\xap\xp/xap_String_Id.h
    CVS: wp\impexp\xp/ie_imp_Text.cpp
    partial fix for bug 3862, add support on Windows for CP437 & cp850
    (DOS and Windows console codepages) and be more lenient with contents
    of text documents, use ? for bad control characters in them