Re: 5291 RTF import slow

From: Dom Lachowicz (domlachowicz@yahoo.com)
Date: Tue Sep 23 2003 - 22:10:40 EDT

    > Result: it added a minute to the import time (5:34
    > vs.
    > 4:39). So much for that idea ;-)

    New result - s/UT_XML_stricmp/strcmp in a bunch of
    places. These are properties we're talking about -
    they should all have the same case and we are
    standardized on a case - lowercase. This will probably
    break some compatibility with reading abiword 0.1.0
    files or therabouts.

    3:40m vs. 4:39m on my machine, or about a 21%
    improvement. I know, it's another band-aid over the
    problem. Getting it much better than this will
    probably necessitate a rewrite of a nice chunk of the
    PT.