Re: 5291 RTF import slow - the solution :-)

From: tomasfrydrych@yahoo.co.uk
Date: Wed Sep 24 2003 - 08:29:59 EDT

    Hi Martin,

    > So everyone, should we put in the #ifdef 0 code?

    I do not like this suggestion at all -- it means that every time there is
    some formatting change we will add a whole bunch of strings to the
    PT. Imagine you repeatedly pres Ctrl+B, everytime you do so you will
    add a new set of strings, so that even if at the end the state of the
    formatting is the same it was to start with, the PT grew.

    Tomas