Commit: 5829

From: Dom Lachowicz (domlachowicz@yahoo.com)
Date: Thu Sep 25 2003 - 10:04:22 EDT

    This huge commit addresses all 3 parts of bug 5829. It
    changes the interface of XAP_Strings::getValueUTF8 to
    return a UT_UTF8String, amongst other things.

    I've made the changes to XP and Unix and tested them.
    I've also checked in changes for QNX and Cocoa - they
    should build, but I offer my apologies in advance if
    they don't. It should be trivial to correct.

    This is work toward my "make all strings internally be
    UTF8" roadmap proposal. UT_UCS4_strcpy_char is evil.