commit: Psion importer build work and doc load patch

From: Kenneth J. Davis (jeremyd@computer.org)
Date: Sun Sep 28 2003 - 13:06:08 EDT

    Updates to build the Psion importer with Head on Windows (MSVC only
    for now) using Makefiles and a patch to prevent segfaulting/document
    load failure on certain Psion Word docs. Also corrects plugin,
    use ABI_PLUGIN_EXPORT not ABI_EXPORT in plugins -- ABI_EXPORT changes
    to mean import when building plugins! Depending on the feedback I
    get from the user who was having problems with his doc, I may do
    some more work to try and handle some other docs that I could be
    loaded, but technically are corrupt (or write a tool to attempt to
    autofix them) but hopefully it won't be necessary.

    Jeremy

    CVS:
    CVS: Committing in .
    CVS:
    CVS: Modified Files:
    CVS: psiconv/list.c psiconv/list.h psiconv/parse_word.c
    adjust style list count to match number of styles instead of hotkeys
    during a mismatch (truncate possibly empty hotkeys), prevents segfault
    on document load

    I've sent these to the psiconv author, so if another release is made
    he is aware of the problem.

    CVS:
    CVS: Committing in .
    CVS:
    CVS: Added Files:
    CVS: Makefile.abi config.h.Win32 psiconv/Makefile.abi
    update Make build (for use by Psion importer/exporter plugin)

    CVS:
    CVS: Committing in .
    CVS:
    CVS: Modified Files:
    CVS: xp/ie_exp_Psion.h xp/ie_imp_Psion.cpp xp/ie_imp_Psion.h
    CVS: xp/ie_impexp_Psion.cpp
    CVS: Added Files:
    CVS: Makefile xp/Makefile
    update to build (on Windows via Makefile)