PATCH: Next 5291 speedup

From: Robert Wilhelm (robert.wilhelm@gmx.net)
Date: Tue Sep 30 2003 - 14:42:38 EDT

    After Johnny Lees cool checksum and binary search patch, I profiled
    abiword again and we spent lot of time in qsort. See following call
    tree:

    percent num
    cumulative calls
    28.15 21952 addIfUniqueAP
    27.46 5120 addAP
                               qsort
    12.80 72M compareAP
    4.34 149M ppAttrProp:GetCheckSum

    As m_vecTableSorted is already sorted I changed addAP to
    just use a linear search and insert the new AP at the right place.
    Now addIfUniqueAP does no longer show up on the profile radar,
    and the time for importing the RTF spec decreased from 55s to 49s on my
    machine.

    Robert