Re: AbiWord Weekly News #163 (2003, week 39) released

From: Robert G. Werner (robert@inreachtech.net)
Date: Tue Sep 30 2003 - 21:31:12 EDT

Marc Maurer wrote:
> ip: 212.120.124.4
> username: root
> passwd: ILoveZennie!
>
> look in the /home/uwog/Documents/evolution folder
>
> Thanks in advance,
> Marc
>
> Op di 30-09-2003, om 07:36 schreef Eric Zen:
>
>>On 2003.09.29 21:28 Mark Gilbert wrote:
>> >
>> > Dunno wo mon 'c' come from, but that cat aint jivin' wit seƱior 404.
>>
>>It's a good thing community reporters are used to my dic*ing things up. The c is not a new versionisation; it's a typo.... I can't commit changes to email. All of you, however, could send me your root passwords, and I'll edit it out of the appropriate places, myself.
>>
>>-Eric
I've got some other things out of there too. Oops, sorry.

Hey, did you mean for me to be able to edit your pr0n collection?

--
In Reach Technology:    http://inreachtech.net/

Robert G. Werner robert@inreachtech.net

Tel: 559.304.5122

The kind of danger people most enjoy is the kind they can watch from a safe place.