commit: Tables in Header/Footers -3

From: msevior_at_physics.unimelb.edu.au
Date: Fri Apr 09 2004 - 03:44:23 EDT

    CVS:
    CVS: Committing in .
    CVS:
    CVS: Modified Files:
    CVS: text/fmt/xp/fl_SectionLayout.cpp
    CVS: text/fmt/xp/fl_TableLayout.cpp text/fmt/xp/fp_Column.cpp
    CVS: text/fmt/xp/fp_TableContainer.cpp
    CVS: text/fmt/xp/fp_TableContainer.h text/fmt/xp/fv_View.cpp
    Tables in Header/Footers fixes. They're pretty usable now.

    Still issues but I think moving into mopping up things mode. One thing
    we'll need to do as a corollary is to allow Headers/footers to grow in
    size.

    Anyway I feel I can now say..

    Enjoy our new Feature :-)