commit: Headers and Fooetrs expand with content.

From: msevior_at_physics.unimelb.edu.au
Date: Fri Apr 09 2004 - 08:10:33 EDT

    CVS:
    CVS: Committing in .
    CVS:
    CVS: Modified Files:
    CVS: text/fmt/xp/fl_SectionLayout.cpp
    CVS: text/fmt/xp/fl_SectionLayout.h text/fmt/xp/fp_Column.cpp
    CVS: text/ptbl/xp/pd_Document.cpp text/ptbl/xp/pd_Document.h
    Headers and Footers expand with content now.

    This enables the Headers and footers to expand with content. I implemented
    this by first detecting whether a header/footer had exceded it's maximum
    height. If it does, I start a timer that runs at "idle" speed and executes
    whent he piecetable has finished updating, we're not redrawing or loading
    a document.

    It performs a changeStrux on the section to expand the
    page-header(footer)-margin by the correct margin then deletes itself.

    There are various check in place to make sure only one of these runs per
    document.

    It all works nicely.

    I love it when a plan comes together :-)