GdkPixBuf plugin breaking

From: Rui Miguel Seabra (rms_at_1407.org)
Date: Mon Apr 12 2004 - 11:11:43 EDT

    Missing header declarations in AbiGdkPixBuf importer?

    AbiGdkPixbuf.cpp: In member function `GdkPixbuf*
       IE_PixbufGraphic::_loadXPM(UT_ByteBuf*)':
    AbiGdkPixbuf.cpp:247: error: `UT_GenericVector' undeclared (first use
    this
       function)
    AbiGdkPixbuf.cpp:247: error: (Each undeclared identifier is reported
    only once
       for each function it appears in.)
    AbiGdkPixbuf.cpp:247: error: syntax error before `;' token
    AbiGdkPixbuf.cpp:282: error: `vecStr' undeclared (first use this
    function)
    AbiGdkPixbuf.cpp: In member function `GdkPixbuf*
       IE_PixbufGraphic::pixbufForByteBuf(UT_ByteBuf*)':
    AbiGdkPixbuf.cpp:363: error: `UT_ASSERT' undeclared (first use this
    function)
    AbiGdkPixbuf.cpp: In member function `virtual UT_Confidence_t
       IE_PixbufGraphic_Sniffer::recognizeContents(const char*, unsigned
    int)':
    AbiGdkPixbuf.cpp:468: error: `UT_return_val_if_fail' undeclared (first
    use this
       function)
    AbiGdkPixbuf.cpp: In member function `virtual UT_Confidence_t
       IE_PixbufGraphic_Sniffer::recognizeSuffix(const char*)':
    AbiGdkPixbuf.cpp:511: error: `UT_stricmp' undeclared (first use this
    function)

    This breaks the plugin. At first I thought (without looking) that it
    could be from the glib/gtk+ that I'm using but then I looked at what had
    actually happened and I see it is not so.

    Hugs, Rui

    + So let's do it...?

    Please AVOID sending me WORD, EXCEL or POWERPOINT attachments. See http://www.fsf.org/philosophy/no-word-attachments.html