Hard Feature Freeze

From: Marc Maurer (j.m.maurer_at_student.utwente.nl)
Date: Mon Apr 12 2004 - 13:03:33 EDT

    Hi All!

    IMO, the time has finally come to call for a hard feature freeze, and
    start focusing on

    A) Polishing the existing and especially the new features.

    B) Fix all those darn bugs out there. We currently have a LOT of them
    running around, as is shown in this graph:

    http://www.abisource.com/~jskov/abi_bugs-2004.04.12.png

    Of course we could add more and more features, but we have to ship 2.2
    not too long after 2.0. User like this, and it gives us less time to
    introduce new bugs :)

    Comments and, to a lesses extend, objections are appreciated.

      Marc

    --
    Marc Maurer <j.m.maurer_at_student.utwente.nl>