Re: commit: ABIMATH Implement Word wrap around objects.

From: Charles Goodwin <charlie_at_vexi.org>
Date: Thu Aug 12 2004 - 05:06:59 CEST

On Thu, 2004-08-12 at 13:16 +1000, Martin Sevior wrote:
> > You may wish to make this an option: in some cases no wrapping is
> > preferable. Just an idea.
>
> Of course!
>
> I'm going to put another TAB on format Frame that controls whether a
> frame is positioned relative to:
>
> 1. a paragraph
> 2. a column
> 3. a page
>
> and whether text should be wrapped or not.
>
> ala MS Word.

There's a several wrapping options in MS Word, if I'm not mistaken:

1. No wrap (infront)
2. No wrap (behind)
3. Box wrap (square bounding box)
4. Tight wrap (around object outline)

I think that's all... I couldn't really say, I don't have MS Word.

I know y'all know but anyway: http://gtk-wimp.sourceforge.net/

--
- Charlie
Charles Goodwin <charlie@vexi.org>