Re: commit: ABIMATH Implement Word wrap around objects.

From: Ryan Pavlik <abiryan_at_ryand.net>
Date: Thu Aug 12 2004 - 05:40:44 CEST

Charles Goodwin wrote:

>On Thu, 2004-08-12 at 13:16 +1000, Martin Sevior wrote:
>

>>>You may wish to make this an option: in some cases no wrapping is
>>>preferable. Just an idea.
>>>

>>Of course!
>>
>>I'm going to put another TAB on format Frame that controls whether a
>>frame is positioned relative to:
>>
>>1. a paragraph
>>2. a column
>>3. a page
>>
>>and whether text should be wrapped or not.
>>
>>ala MS Word.
>>

>There's a several wrapping options in MS Word, if I'm not mistaken:
>
>1. No wrap (infront)
>2. No wrap (behind)
>3. Box wrap (square bounding box)
>4. Tight wrap (around object outline)
>
>I think that's all... I couldn't really say, I don't have MS Word.
>

>>Sorry windows devs but having another tabbed dialog is really needed
>>here.
>>

>I know y'all know but anyway: http://gtk-wimp.sourceforge.net/

:) we know, isn't that one of Dom's projects?
GTK and Windows aren't terrifically easy either. Not worth switching
entire architectures for one little tab, at least.

Martin: awesome, that was just what I would have suggested but was too
afraid because I can't code it. Thanks! Just get sum1 all over that
code and we'll be good to go!

Ryan