Re: Help needed from Abiword developers

From: Charles Goodwin <charlie_at_vexi.org>
Date: Sat Aug 14 2004 - 05:42:41 CEST

On Sat, 2004-08-14 at 02:57 +0100, Wookey wrote:
> Things are going quite well, but we have a number of showstopper bugs in
> Abiword which we haven't got enough resource to fix.
>
> We need help from you guys. Anyone who has some significant time to do some
> debugging on the following over the next week or two would be eligible for
> real folding cash in exchange :-)

I certainly do not speak for the developers, but I suggest that you
start by logging your problems (if they are not already present) in the
AbiWord bugzilla - bugzilla.abisource.com - to help process them.

It's nice to see an offer of compensation as an incentive for the
developers who fix your problems.

--
- Charlie
Charles Goodwin <charlie@vexi.org>