commit (head)

From: Tomas Frydrych <tomasfrydrych_at_yahoo.co.uk>
Date: Tue Aug 17 2004 - 21:50:30 CEST

This commit consits of two things:

(a) removal of 0xffffffff values from the revision handling
I have defined value PD_MAX_REVISION (0x0fffffff) to be used in place
of the previously hardwired 0xffffffff in the revisions code.

files: number in ie, text and xap.

(b) refactoring of looking up properties by classes derived from
fl_ContainerLayout:

I added fl_ContainerLayout::lookupProperties() and virtual
fl_ContainerLayout::_lookupProperties(const PP_AttrProp*) = 0. The
former processes common properties (such as folded level) and handles
revision-related visibility and then calls _lookupProperties(); the
latter is implemented by the derived classes and processes the class
specific properties. The virtual function should never be called
outside of fl_ContainerLayout::lookupProperties(); where we used to
call _lookupProperties() we now call lookupProperties() instead. This
fixes 7167 and probably some other bugs, and singnificantly improves
maintainability.

files: various fl_*.h/cpp

Tomas