Re: commit (head)

From: J.M. Maurer <j.m.maurer_at_student.utwente.nl>
Date: Tue Aug 17 2004 - 23:34:48 CEST

then mv -f ".deps/xad_Document.Tpo" ".deps/xad_Document.Po"; else rm -f
".deps/xad_Document.Tpo"; exit 1; fi
xad_Document.cpp: In member function `virtual void
AD_Document::setAutoRevisioning(bool)':
xad_Document.cpp:670: error: `PD_MAX_REVISION' undeclared (first use
this function)
xad_Document.cpp:670: error: (Each undeclared identifier is reported
only once for each function it appears in.)

Marc