commit: Fix typo, GUI stuff for formatFrame

From: <msevior_at_physics.unimelb.edu.au>
Date: Sun Aug 29 2004 - 16:59:42 CEST

CVS:
CVS: Committing in .
CVS:
CVS: Modified Files:
CVS: src/text/fmt/xp/fp_TextRun.cpp
CVS: src/wp/ap/unix/ap_UnixDialog_FormatFrame.cpp
CVS: src/wp/ap/unix/ap_UnixDialog_FormatFrame.glade
CVS: src/wp/ap/xp/ap_String_Id.h src/wp/impexp/xp/ie_imp_RTF.cpp
Fix typo in ie_imp_RTF that caused hang pasting table.
Some GUI work for format Text box. We want to be able to set position to
paragrap, column or page.

We have the backend for this we might as well enable it in the GUI.

Also turn the text wrapping button to a checkbox.

Martin