Re: SearchBar in Abi

From: Mark Gilbert <mg_abimail_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Sat Dec 18 2004 - 04:35:26 CET

Not until January at the earliest I think. There's been a steady but
slow decline in the number of blocking bugs. That said, I've offerred
on many occasions to assist you (and anyone else feeling the frustration
of not being able to play) with the creation and maintenance of a branch
in which to develop your new features until such time as it is
appropriate to merge them back into head.

Best regards
-MG