Re: [Fwd: 2.1.0 patch for amd64]

From: Mark Gilbert (mg_abimail_at_yahoo.com)
Date: Sun Feb 01 2004 - 17:10:27 EST

    Hub is right. Besides, there are many _many_ similar warnings, and they only bite if you tell
    your compiler (assuming it is gcc) to make them errors.

    FWIW, I am on amd64, and abi (HEAD) builds just fine except for one tiny little thing that dom
    committed the fix for already. Tons of compile warnings, and some crashes that martin thinks
    could be 64-bit related (we're working on it), but it builds.