Linux User & Developer Expo (LUDEX)

From: Tomas Frydrych (tomasfrydrych_at_yahoo.co.uk)
Date: Tue Feb 03 2004 - 02:11:55 EST

    Hi guys,

    I have managed to secure holidays for both days of the London Expo,
    and so accepted the offer of exposition space for AbiWord from the
    UKLinux people. Just couple of things.

    First, I need to provide a logo and some information about us to go
    on the official website; for the information I will just point the
    guy to http://www.abisource.com/information/about/, but I am not sure
    what logo we should use.

    I am also not sure what to do about hardware; I do not have a laptop,
    and will not be able to take my big machine as I am flying down
    south.

    Tomas