Re: Linux User & Developer Expo (LUDEX)

From: Dom Lachowicz (domlachowicz_at_yahoo.com)
Date: Tue Feb 03 2004 - 10:45:31 EST

    Hi Tomas,

    > I have managed to secure holidays for both days of
    > the London Expo,
    > and so accepted the offer of exposition space for
    > AbiWord from the
    > UKLinux people. Just couple of things.

    Congrats :) Enjoy the Expo.

    > First, I need to provide a logo and some information
    > about us to go
    > on the official website; for the information I will
    > just point the
    > guy to http://www.abisource.com/information/about/,
    > but I am not sure
    > what logo we should use.

    You can use any logos that you want. There's some nice
    stuff over in http://www.abisource.com/~abi if you
    prefer "Abi The Ant" over the "Swoosh A".

    Best regards,
    Dom

    =====
    I think the problem with the Democratic Party in general is that they've been so afraid to lose they're willing to say whatever it takes to win. And once you're willing to say whatever it takes to win, you lose. - Howard Dean

    http://www.deanforamerica.com/