Re: Linux User & Developer Expo (LUDEX)

From: Ryan Pavlik (abiryan_at_ryand.net)
Date: Tue Feb 03 2004 - 22:59:09 EST

    Dom Lachowicz wrote:

    > Tomas wrote:
    >
    >>First, I need to provide a logo and some information
    >>about us to go
    >>on the official website; for the information I will
    >>just point the
    >>guy to http://www.abisource.com/information/about/,
    >>but I am not sure
    >>what logo we should use.
    >>

    >You can use any logos that you want. There's some nice
    >stuff over in http://www.abisource.com/~abi if you
    >prefer "Abi The Ant" over the "Swoosh A".

    If you want (or if anybody wants, for that matter), since I could not
    find any source documents, I created a nice SVG of the Abi the Ant head
    (like in the icons), then made several versions, sort of native-ized to
    GNOME, MacOS X, and WinXP (though that last one still needs a little
    work). With and without pencil in mouth, which is absolutely
    irresistably cute. If you want them, just give me a head's up. Hope
    this helps!

    Ryan