Re: GNOME Office Web Site

From: Oliver Burnett-Hall (olly_at_burnett-hall.co.uk)
Date: Wed Feb 04 2004 - 17:27:46 EST

    On Wed, 2004-02-04 at 03:59, Ryan Pavlik wrote:
    > I started a new thread to sort of separate out the "Fedora" mail from
    > the GNOME Office mail. As you seem to not have recieved my email from
    > about 5 days ago now (Uwog, are we both cursed? I know it got to GO
    > list...), I volunteer and have already started working on the new front
    > page/branding-type page for Gnome Office.

    I've made a start on this too (I sent an email to the list about it
    earlier, but forgot I was subscribed under an old email address so it
    got quarantined).

    I don't yet have anything worth showing (other than some
    back-of-a-fag-packet scribbles for site layout and a rough page template
    full of lorem ipsum). I'm hoping to have a first attempt done by this
    weekend - I'll let you know when there's something to see. Then you can
    show me yours and we'll hopefully be able to work out a way of
    collaborating on this.

    Cheers,

    - olly