Cannot send email to Abiword mailing list

From: Sharuzzaman Ahmat Raslan (sharuzzaman_at_myrealbox.com)
Date: Mon Feb 23 2004 - 20:54:21 EST

    Hello Dom,

    I have tried 4 times to send email to the developer's mailing list to update
    the Malay (ms) translation file. I can receive mail from the list. I thought
    that MyRealBox was the problem, but my email to other mailing list went
    through successfully.

    Am I being set to receive only? I notice that from the mailing list archive,
    there are 2 occation where I was listed sending attachment, which I am sure
    the work of the MyDoom worm. My PC was not infected in any way.

    Can you check my subscription status, and if it listed as receive only, can
    you enable back the sending capability?

    Thank you.

    -----
    Sharuzzaman Ahmat Raslan