Re: Cannot send email to Abiword mailing list

From: Sharuzzaman Ahmat Raslan (sharuzzaman_at_myrealbox.com)
Date: Tue Feb 24 2004 - 01:34:45 EST

    Okay,

    Seems that regular mail went through, but attachment is not. Nevermind that.

    Please download and commit these files to CVS. I listed 2 files, one for head,
    one for stable. From now on, I will list 2 files, according to the branch.

    Here are the files:

    http://earth.prohosting.com/arclynx/ms-MY.po.head.gz
    http://earth.prohosting.com/arclynx/ms-MY.po.stable.gz

    Thank you.