Re: commit: Basic Ground Work for the Format Table of Contents dialog.

From: Marc Maurer (j.m.maurer_at_student.utwente.nl)
Date: Wed Feb 25 2004 - 06:16:29 EST

    > Since we define the same set of properties for each level, perhaps can
    > we just "factorize" the dialog by only editing one level at a time (we
    > choose the level in the popup.
    > In the mean time we can add a preview so that we have a visual feedback
    > of what we do.
    >
    > Attached is a *mockup* screenshot.

    Sane idea...

    Still massively chaotic IMO and nowhere near anything the HIG advocates (except for the headings :)... But since this is just a glade dialog, anyone can tweak it..

    But _please_ use Hub's suggestions, since the 1st one just scares me.

    Great work though, we (read: martin & tomas & hub) are nearing feature completeness for 2.2!

    Marc