Re: [Fwd: Re: Re: WordPerfect table of contents dialog]

From: Ruth A. Kramer (rhkramer_at_fast.net)
Date: Wed Feb 25 2004 - 16:42:30 EST

    msevior_at_physics.unimelb.edu.au wrote:
    > My vision is that "Insert Table of Contents" inserts a standard Table of
    > Contents, then the user can modify it to their desire. The gives good
    > coverage for the 90% usage case and leaves the total power user the
    > option of formatting it to their hearts desire.

    OK (because, IIRC, your TOC will update automatically "in real time, as
    opposed to some versions of Word where the TOC gets reinserted to update
    -- never mind, really doesn't matter how Word does it, as long as I
    don't have to reformat the TOC after an update, and IIUC, you've got
    that handled.)

    Randy Kramer