Re: The TOC Dialogue

From: Charles Goodwin (charlie_at_xwt.org)
Date: Sat Feb 28 2004 - 09:28:36 EST

    On Sat, 2004-02-28 at 14:13, msevior_at_physics.unimelb.edu.au wrote:
    > I personally like the idea of allowing a drop down list to choose
    > which level to edit, something like hub's mockups.

    I also liked that, but it's still a bit advanced for the normal user
    who'll just be happy to choose from a set of prefabricated defaults.

    I'm not saying my mockup was spot-on, but the other proposals were just
    too complex for the normal user and need breaking down.

    Ergo that should be in an 'advanced' tab; thus keeping the initial
    dialoguew view simple and to the point whilst not sacrificing the ease
    of customisation.

    --
    - Charlie

    Charles Goodwin <charlie_at_xwt.org> Online @ http://www.charlietech.com