Questions about the Windows installer

From: Karl Ove Hufthammer (karl_at_huftis.org)
Date: Wed Jan 07 2004 - 18:47:35 EST

    I haven't been working on my Norwegian Nynorsk localisation of
    AbiWord for some time, but I'm now ready to continue where I left
    off.

    First I need to change some strings in the Windows installer
    (which looks very nice, BTW), but I can't seem to find it in CVS.
    Where is it located?

    The strings I'm thinking of are the descriptions of the Norwegian
    dictionaries. Why are some of the descriptions in English
    (e.g. 'Danish' and 'Hungarian'), and some in the language of the
    dictionaries themselves (e.g 'Español' and 'Français'), BTW?

    To whomever manages the Windows installer, could you please change
    the strings:

    'nb-NO Norsk'
    'nn-NO Nynorsk'

    to either:

    'nb-NO Norwegian Bokmål'
    'nn-NO Norwegian Nynorsk'

    or:

    'nb-NO Norsk (bokmål)'
    'nn-NO Norsk (nynorsk'

    (Depending on whether English or Norwegian descriptions are
    preferred. And yes, the different capitalisation and parenthesis
    use is intentional.)

    Thanks in advance!

    --
    Karl Ove Hufthammer