Linux User & Developer Expo 2004 in London

From: tomasfrydrych_at_yahoo.co.uk
Date: Mon Jan 12 2004 - 07:19:57 EST

    Hi guys,

    just got the following offer to represent AW on Linux User & Developer
    Expo 2004 in London in Oct. I am not sure this far in advance I will be
    able to get time for this as it is mid week, but the opportunity should not
    be missed.

    Tomas

    In your abiword role it would be great if you would be able represent
    abiword at Linux User & Developer Expo 2004.

    Thanks to generous sponsorship space is available, FREE of charge, in the
    .Org Village for Linux projects, groups & campaigns.

    The Linux User & Developer Expo 2004 will take place over two days, 20th
    and 21st October at the Olympia Exhibition Centre in London, UK.

    Space is limited so please contact me (Brian Teeman) as soon as possible.
    Your project/group/campaign will be provided with exhibition space including
    electrics, storage etc.

    This is a great opportunity to promote your project to a large audience at
    minimal (no) cost, and also to help make the .Org Village a lively discussion
    and meeting place for the Linux community.

    This is the UKs largest exhibition and conference dedicated to this open
    source revolution. It brings together all the major players in the Linux
    computing sphere to provide the definitive review of all the latest
    products and services emerging around this rapidly developing technology.

    For further details on the exhibition see www.linuxuserexpo.com

    Brian Teeman
    uklinux.net - Sponsors of the .org Village.