How to Unsubscribe [Re: UNSUBSCRIPTION]

From: Alan Horkan (horkana_at_maths.tcd.ie)
Date: Sun Jan 18 2004 - 11:42:07 EST

    On Sun, 18 Jan 2004, Jaume Vicent Hurtado i Perea wrote:

    > Date: Sun, 18 Jan 2004 10:57:17 +0100 (CET)
    > From: Jaume Vicent Hurtado i Perea <jaihurpe_at_cam.upv.es>
    > To: domlachowicz_at_yahoo.com
    > Cc: abiword-dev_at_abisource.com
    >
    > I would like to UNSUBSCRIBE from Abiword mailing list.

    Then you will have to read the instructions on how to subscribe.
    In the places where it says subscribe you replace it with the word
    unsubscribe.

    USING UPPERCASE IS NOT ONLY MORE DIFFICULT TO READ IT IS CONSIDERED
    IMPOLITE AND LIKE SHOUTING, PLEASE DONT DO IT.

    If you were able to subscribe it is no more complicated to unsubscribe.
    http://abisource.com/developers/

    requests need to be sent to the abiword-dev-request mailing list
    not abiword-dev

    I dont normally reply to these kinds of messages, as given a little time
    people figure out how to unsubscribe but didn't we get one of these
    messages already this week?

    Does the list not trap messages that contain the word 'unsubscribe'?
    Will we have to add the instructions on how to unsubscribe at the bottom
    of every message the same way we do on the user mailing list?

    Sincerely

    Alan H.