Re: We're removed from FC2 ?

From: Dom Lachowicz (domlachowicz_at_yahoo.com)
Date: Wed Jan 28 2004 - 14:25:00 EST

    > I'm still investigating, but the root of this seems
    > to be some libcroco
    > dependency (where does it come from?) and gtk+ 2.3

    libcroco is a CSS/CSS2 parsing library. AbiWord does
    not depend upon it. LibRSVG *optionally* depends upon
    it. One of AbiWord's *optional* plugins depends on
    RSVG. Theoretically this would affect *all* of the
    Gnome platform and not just AbiWord, since all of
    Gnome *requires* librsvg. I don't hear for anyone
    asking for the removal of Nautilus, Evolution,
    GnomePanel, etc... from FC2. So if we're getting
    removed because of an optional-optional dependency, I
    call "shenanigans" and I'm going to get my broom...

    > Any of you guys can test weather AbiWord works with
    > gtk+ 2.3 ?

    Yeah, it does.

    Cheers,