Sweet moment of AbiLove on IRC

From: Rui Miguel Seabra <rms_at_1407.org>
Date: Wed Jul 07 2004 - 23:02:40 CEST

--> macewan (~macewan@nc-65-40-91-8.dyn.sprint-hsd.net) has joined
#abiword
<macewan> Just wanted to thank any developers for their work on Abiword.
Used it today to create a Self Determination plan for the
developmentally disabled in my area. Worked like a charm! Thank you.
<uwog> sweet
<macewan> :)
<uwog> thanks for the thanks macewan
<dobey> and thank you for the thanking of the thanks! :)
<uwog> dobey: welcome :D
<macewan> no prob.
<dom> plam: sure, i'll do it tomorrow
<dom> macewan: thanks dude
<macewan> I work for a nonprofit in a rural area in the south. We can't
afford MS & word for each system. We can barely afford computers. This
software really helps.
<macewan> take care
<-- macewan (~macewan@nc-65-40-91-8.dyn.sprint-hsd.net) has left
#abiword
<uwog> now that was nice
<plam> dom: cool.
--> msevior_ (~msevior@192.254.accsnet.ne.jp) has joined #abiword
<glssysAWY> that was cool, good night guys
<uwog> bye daniel!
<glssysAWY> :)