Some commits.

From: <msevior_at_physics.unimelb.edu.au>
Date: Wed Jul 14 2004 - 11:27:35 CEST

Hi Folks,
         I did a couple of commits with notices that were eaten by our
beloved mail server. (Sent from wrong emailaddress.)

The first of these implements "Position Text Boxes" with respect to
columns by default. So your text box doesn't change screen position as you
type.

This was requested by Mark Gilbert and I agree that this is the prefered
behaviour.

The second fixes a bug where if you insert an image, change it's size then
delete it the size of the line on screen doesn't decrease in height.

This probabally fixes some other some behaviour too since it was caused by
the end of paragraph run thinking it was still the height of the image.