Commit (HEAD): Mingw build fixes

From: Mikey Cooper <mikey_at_bluey.com>
Date: Wed Jul 14 2004 - 11:30:30 CEST

Fix MINGW build for HEAD. We now build the libzdll.a from the precompiled defs
and DLL before attempting to link to it. Also fix expat lib name.

zlib peer is still broken as far as I can tell, maybe more so now because of these changes, but the precompiled dll now links and has all the necessary exports.

Is there any reason we still need to support the zlib peer at this point? A lot of cruft could be cleaned out of the win32 builds if not.
CVS:
CVS: Committing in .
CVS:
CVS: Modified Files:
CVS: abi/src/config/platforms/mingw32.mk
CVS: abi/src/config/require/win/Makefile expat/lib/Makefile.abi