Is there any project going on related to HWP (Hancom) file format?

From: Jeongkyu Kim <unmewe_at_sbcglobal.net>
Date: Tue Jul 27 2004 - 08:05:07 CEST

Hello Dom and everyone,

My name is Jeongkyu Kim and I am the lead of OpenOffice.org Korean
native language project (http://ko.openoffice.org). And I am interested
in bringing up HWP (Hancom) file format filter functionality into
OpenOffice.org. During the basic research, I found a post about the file
format in this mailing list (
http://www.abisource.com/mailinglists/abiword-dev/02/May/0558.html ). I
noticed it has been a while since the posting. However, I wonder if I
could get any information about the file format. Also, I'd like to work
on it with Abiword if it is not too late. :-)

Regards,
-Jeongkyu