Re: Is there any project going on related to HWP (Hancom) file format?

From: Dom Lachowicz <domlachowicz_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Tue Jul 27 2004 - 14:05:02 CEST

Hi Jeongkyu,

> And I am interested
> in bringing up HWP (Hancom) file format filter
> functionality into
> OpenOffice.org. During the basic research, I found a

We never did much more than just read the text out of
Hancom documents. They keep a copy of their document's
text in an OLE2 stream named "PrvText". The text's
encoding is UCS2-LE.

Bart Decrem no longer works for Hancom. I doubt that I
still have an offer to see their documentation, or
access to free license keys. I really wish that I
could be more helpful here :)

Best regards,