commit: Several things.

From: <msevior_at_physics.unimelb.edu.au>
Date: Thu Jul 29 2004 - 10:01:14 CEST

CVS:
CVS: Committing in .
CVS:
CVS: Modified Files:
CVS: src/text/fmt/xp/fv_View.cpp src/text/fmt/xp/fv_View.h
CVS: src/wp/ap/xp/ap_EditMethods.cpp src/wp/ap/xp/ap_LeftRuler.cpp
Fix the blank topRuler properly. Improve vertical scrolling by not
drawing twice. Update the scrollbar during loads.

Now we don't draw twice whenever we scroll. This speeds things up
substantially and reduces flicker when scrolling huge documents.

You can also scroll down loading documents and see text now.

This needs a bit more love but is better than before.

I'd actually like to have genuine progress bar that updates as we format
the document.

Unfortunately the statusbar code is very non-xp and I frankly don't
understand it. Which is a pity because it's easy to calculate what
fraction of the document has been built.

(Just look in fl_DocLayout::fillLayouts to see the code.)