Ihis Week, in, The News

From: E. A. Zen <ericzen_at_ez-net.com>
Date: Fri Jun 18 2004 - 21:34:13 CEST

I just wanted to clarify the AWN situation, in case someone's still
watching for these things ;o)

The Abiword Weekly News slideware will return no later than 203. I've
picked that for the sole reason that I started on 103, ergo, it will
have had been my 100th AWN had I had been all caught up.

With that release, the SOTW will have a fun explanation as to what's
going on and why Mark Gilbert owes me and an anonymous tipster US
$833.34.

Also, I will whine about the lack of Whedon shows on TV, but I think
you're already used to that part. I will attempt to include the terms
"bastards," "weasles," "what the smoking Jesus was that," "BladeRunner
proved me right," and " 'HappyGuy' Loreto to take over for Letterman."
Also, if I can get away with it, I intend to swear in several
languages, save French and English, for obvious reasons. To keep
"party's over" from figuring it all out, Misters Mas and Abbat are
expected to absent that week;)

Word to your closet-lesbian motha,
-Eric

I blame all failure on the guy who came before me, Jesper Skov. That
guy, Jesper Skov, is the sole purpose for all related failures because
said person, Jesper Skov, came before me, as he, Jesper Skov, got there
first.

;o)

--
I am a big believer in out-of-sight, out-of-my-reality.
Rob Enderle? Never met him, must not exist.