Re: Ihis Week, in, The News

From: Mark Gilbert <mg_abimail_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Sat Jun 19 2004 - 11:40:26 CEST

--- "E. A. Zen" <ericzen@ez-net.com> wrote:
> With that release, the SOTW will have a fun explanation as to what's
> going on and why Mark Gilbert owes me and an anonymous tipster US
> $833.34.

Aside from the fact that I can indeed prove that I upheld my end and never owed anything to
anyone, and the fact that it was not even with you, and the fact that noone at all ever took me
up, you certainly have no right to claim interest, much less 23,800% apr. You wanna hit someone
up for money, try martin. I hear he's taking a first class flight to norway and staying in a five
star hotel which he's sharing with ale and whores.
(-:
Tell happyguy Ryan to stop snooping around about me; anonymous tipster my foot.

-MG