Re: Date of 2.2 release.

From: Tomas Frydrych <tomasfrydrych_at_yahoo.co.uk>
Date: Tue Jun 22 2004 - 13:26:43 CEST

> I'm less confident me being able to fix Revision Marks/Version History
> bugs by August 31st.
>
> I hope that Tomas Frydrych will have time to work on them before then.

I am out of the action until July 11; after that I am planing to
invest significant amount of time into working on AW. As for the
timetable, I would much prefer a tree closure on Aug 31 rather than
the release, with release in early September.

(One of the problems with the revision marks is that when folk add
new features or make changes to code in piecetable, they ignore the
revision branches in the present code.)

Tomas