Re: UPDATE: Build instructions (ZABW) for Windows

From: Mark Gilbert <mg_abimail_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Sun Jun 27 2004 - 18:27:49 CEST

--- "Kenneth J. Davis" <jeremyd@ctc.net> wrote:
> Please commit it as an abw file and not zabw. It really would be nice

I'm gonna defer to dom. NB: If it were up to me, we would just have .txt.

> to be able to use cvs to do diffs (especially via bonsai), and it

Well, that would be nice, but even if you can't do it directly via cvs, you can still do it.
You also have AbiWord to do the diff for you, I found that worked quite well (as in, made the
diff, didn't crash, and looked good).

> prevents any difficulties with cvs converting newlines.

How does a -kb zabw have newline difficulty with cvs?

> The changes looked fine, but please be sure to remove the references to
> JPEG and CURL stuff as they are no longer used. They have both been
> moved to plugins.

Sure, I can do that.

> Thanks,

Thank _you_ for the system nsis stuff.