Re: UPDATE: Build instructions (ZABW) for Windows

From: Kenneth J. Davis <jeremyd_at_ctc.net>
Date: Sun Jun 27 2004 - 17:51:28 CEST

Mark Gilbert wrote:
> I'll take this so the divergences get resynced instead of overwritten.
>
> -MG
>
> On Sat, 2004-06-26 at 22:36, Ryan Pavlik wrote:
>
>>I have attached an updated ZABW build instructions for HEAD, from the
>>CVS /abi/docs/build/BUILD.zabw . I updated the Windows section to
>>comply with KJD's changes to the Windows build system, as well as fixing
>>one typo in that section. If somebody (probably Jeremy) could review,
>>export to TXT and HTML, and commit this, that would be good. (I could
>>not get a diff because it was in ZABW binary format)
>>
>>Thanks!
>
> .

Please commit it as an abw file and not zabw. It really would be nice
to be able to use cvs to do diffs (especially via bonsai), and it
prevents any difficulties with cvs converting newlines.
Just an idea.
The changes looked fine, but please be sure to remove the references to
JPEG and CURL stuff as they are no longer used. They have both been
moved to plugins.

Thanks,
Jeremy