Commit (HEAD): fix build with gtk

From: Mark Gilbert <mg_abimail_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Sun Jun 27 2004 - 17:46:26 CEST

Fix build by undefinition.
Note: we assume that our definition of gtk_is_combo_box is what we want.
If any bugs arise of this (the definition is NOT the same as gtk's, at
least for 2.4, as I found out with a prior attempt at fixing this), it is
abi's fault. We need to migrate back to using this stuff upstream for 2.4.
If not depending on it, at least using it if it's there so we can depend on
it for whatever milestone comes after.
CVS:
CVS: Committing in .
CVS:
CVS: Modified Files:
CVS: src/af/xap/unix/gnome/gal-combo-box.h

I don't know if this applies to 2-0 or not. I wouldn't worry about it
at the moment.

-MG