Date of 2.2 release.

From: <msevior_at_physics.unimelb.edu.au>
Date: Tue Jun 29 2004 - 16:37:48 CEST

OK Folks,
        We seem to have reached concensus. The date of the 2.2 code freeze
will be August 31st. If there are features that are not ready
these will be commented out of the GUI. (What ready is will be
defined as we approach August 31st.)

We make a release candidate and if there are no terrible bugs in the
release candiate we'll release 2.2 ASAP after August 31st - modulo other
GNOME-office apps being ready near then.

ie If we Gnumeric and GNOME-DB is close to being ready for a main release,
we'll delay 2.2 for up to a few weeks to synch with them.