RTF import rewrite

From: Hubert Figuiere (hfiguiere_at_teaser.fr)
Date: Fri Mar 05 2004 - 19:17:31 EST

    Hi all,

    Today I took a real decision: we need to rewrite the RTF import because
    it is screwed by design (tm).

    So, please, do me favor, don't touch it for now.
    I'll rewrite it in a different file so if you want to release 2.1.1,
    then we are almost ready.
    (mental note: fix MacOS X build to not build 30MB debug binaries)

    In the mean time, I'll do something else: get rid of constant litterals
    for awml props values. I'll start a long list of constant that you will
    be forced to use. Just to be sure a typo in the string won't just make a
    bug. For now, it will be limited to RTF import, but long term is to
    expand this to all the importers and the whole text/* subdirs.

    Cheers,

    Hub