Re: RTF import rewrite

From: msevior_at_physics.unimelb.edu.au
Date: Sat Mar 06 2004 - 04:02:01 EST

    > Hi all,
    >
    > Today I took a real decision: we need to rewrite the RTF import because
    > it is screwed by design (tm).
    >
    > So, please, do me favor, don't touch it for now.
    > I'll rewrite it in a different file so if you want to release 2.1.1,
    > then we are almost ready.
    > (mental note: fix MacOS X build to not build 30MB debug binaries)

    Hi Hub,
            I support this. However I would request you do this after you've
    got OSX into a state where you can make decent OSX binaries. I
    think AbiWord 2.1.1 will/should make a big splash if we have your
    native OSX binary ready to go. There is a decent chance we'll make
    slashdot and some of the big MAC fan sites. This will also give
    us a bit of chance to get some mind share back from OOo.

    I'll make a seperate post for my 2.1.1 todo list.

    Cheers,

    Martin